Scooping can be dirty, back-breaking, and a time consuming job that nobody wants to do, so why not start enjoying your "doody-free" yard and give me a call!
Here are some facts regarding dog waste
- It is NOT a fertilizer and takes up to 1 year or more to break down.
- Parasites including roundworm and hookworm can be found in infected dog feces, it can linger in the soil for years and if humans come in contact with it, they too can become infected.
- A single gram of dog waste can contains 23 million fecal coliform bacteria, giardia, and salmonella.
- It's a main contributor to "storm water pollution".
- Some dogs eat their own or the droppings left by other dogs.
- Your dog might be rolling around in it, stepping in it, and then tracking it in your house.
So Now that you know the "poop" give me a call so I can come scoop! (440)328-9126